My overall objective is to improve software systems through the development of novel techniques as well as the application of known engineering principles.
Overall 11+ years of experience in developing enterprise applications and system software
- The Advisory Board Company, India - Senior Software Engineer - 2016 - current
- Atmel R&D Pvt Ltd, India - Senior Software Engineer - 2010-2016
- HCL Technologies, India - Software Engineer - 2007-2010
The Advisory Board Company
- Lead Development of Crimson Medical Referrals, a SaaS application to search for providers and refer patients to them. Notable technologies i worked on includes .NET, ASP.NET, Sql Server, ElasticSearch, Redis.
Lead Development/Sustenance of XEDE, an enterprise data acquisition framework based on Java EE. Worked on end-to-end platform changes, develop and maintain functionality. Notable technologies I worked on, include Java EE, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, MyBatis, Maven.
Atmel R&D India Pvt Ltd
- Port and extend capabilities of the open source project nuget.org to support VSIX extensions, zip files. This is an effort to setup a private gallery for Atmel studio 7.0. Notable technologies i worked on, include C#, ASP.NET, Nuget packages
- Design and develop capability in Atmel Studio 7.0 to develop and debug Arduino boards. This is the first ever real time debugging solution for the Arduino products. Notable technologies i worked on, include C#, .NET, Arduino, GCC (AVR port), Java, IKVM.
- Architect and setup end-to-end build/deployment pipeline for Atmel Studio 7.0 product which encompasses 30+ components. Notable technologies i worked on, include Apache Ant, Gradle, Apache Ivy, Jenkins, Wix.
- Contribute to open source GNU Binutils for fixing regression tests and contribute to the AVR© and AVR32© C runtime library. Investigated on making the GNU compiler suite, forward support new AVR© device variants (of existing architecture). Notable technologies i worked on include C, C++, Embedded C, GCC Compiler.
- As part of a team designed and extended Visual Studio to create a new IDE called Atmel Studio. This product is based on Visual Studio Isolated shell. Notable technologies i worked on include C#, Visual Studio Isolated shell, C++, Python.
- As part of a team, aided the development of software for a Wafer Inspection tool, primarily in data analysis and persistence. Notable technologies i worked on include C#, .NET, Java, C++ CLI, OmniORB.
- Sometimes i get a chance to go and speak at Universities about technology. Here are a few (list)
Overall I learned a lot, worked hard, met a lot of great people, and had a lot of fun and look forward to enjoy building more software. To know more of me , kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my linkedin page.
Thanks for your time !