When your programming or debugging behaves bit differently with Atmel studio 7.0, you might want to take a look into what's really happening or send it back to Atmel Support in such case. This blog explains how to do it.
- Goto Tools Menu -> Options -> Status Management.
- On the right pane select "Display threshold" -> Info
- Now in the same Options dialog , click Tool -> Tool Settings -> Select "Enable Diagnostics logging" -> True.
- Click Ok and close the options dialog.
- Now from the Atmel Studio, select the operation you are trying to perform. It can be
- Start Debugging and break.
- Start without debugging
- Tools ->Programming
- You should now have detailed logs in Atmel studio -> output window. (View -> Output). Make sure the tab "Backend agent" is selected.